Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Update

I haven't wrote anything in a while. So lets see what have I been up to...

I went back to work today on the neighbors farm. Of course, it had to be quite chilly outside! Luckily I layered up so it wasn't too bad. I also found some time to needle felt. I took a break from needle felting to get a drink when I had walked passed the window and I swore I had seen a cow, so I had to take a second glance and it was for sure a cow. One lone cow eating in the front yard. So mom, Cait and I threw on our boots and coats and ran outside. The cow knew that her jig was up. We all nonchalantly went our separate ways to round her up. She started to run down the road but mom cut her off at the pass. : ) Cait blocked the other way while I chased her back into the field. The gate was open, the neighbor must of left it open.

For the majority of yesterday, my mom and I worked on my wedding dress. Well my mom worked on the dress I just stood there. Its rather complex to explain. All I can say is that it looks very different from when we started. I wish I could put pictures up but we don't want anyone to have any preconceived notions. Its a surprise!

Other then that I have just been working on little projects here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment